Saturday, January 12, 2008

Sam Butcher


"Without God's help, my work would have no meaning. My designs are the result of a spiritual love for other people. Through my work, I try to reach people on a personal basis, to express love to those I don't even know. I am always mindful of my commitment to the Lord and my responsibility to spread the message of God's love through my Precious Moments artwork"

These are the words of a most extraordinary man. Sam Butcher has been blessed with a wealth of talent that enables him to create the Precious Moments collection. His love of God, coupled with his love of children has found expression in these simple, innocent portraits.
Images of love flow from his inspired brush, and with his exacting supervision, three dimensional translations are made without loss of form or feeling. Crafted of precious porcelain, each reflects care and attention to detail by artisans committed to the highest standards.

Sam Butcher and his Precious Moments porcelain bisque children, with their special messages of love, caring and sharing, touch the hearts of people everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment