Monday, October 18, 2010

Disney Series (Beauty & the Beast)

At first, I didn't want to start collecting Disney figurines because they were double the price of normal figurines and I know that once I start, it would be very difficult to stop.  However, I simply could not resist myself any longer.  I grew up listening to Disney stories and I know all the Disney characters by hard, they are so close to my heart.  What more can I say : Disneyland is the happiest place on earth, so how can I not own a Disney Precious Moments figurine... 


 
Dressed for A Happily Ever After
Item No: 940005
Issued: 2010
One of the perks of being a princess is looking the part! Beauties and beasts alike will adore this sweet interpretation of a favorite Disney tale.


Follow Your Heart
Item No: 640042
Issued: 2007
Belle atop her stack of books knows that all wisdom in the world really flows from the heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment