Saturday, October 23, 2010

Precious Moments Event ~ October 2010

Summary of the event -
Queued for 1/2 an hour to get into the event venue, there were lots of people, walked around and took some pictures, saw some nice & interesting figurines, saw Yizhe & his wife (my Facebook & PM friend), the queue to buy the figurines was very long, joined the queue and waited > one hour to purchase the figurines, didn't get the new sculptor to sign my figurine (he is very young & quite handsome), got 4 lucky spin coupons and won 3 figurines (nice!!), saw the long queue for exchanging of defective figurines (thank God my figurines were still acceptable...), was so tired after the queuing that I wanted to get out the place ASAP.  I wonder why the organisers never learn from their previous experiences? Hmmm.....




The Lucky Draw prizes...I have never won them before, sigh...



So many things to buy...





No comments:

Post a Comment